JOB TITLE: MEDIA LICENSING / SALES ASSOCIATE
Footage Search is growing! We are looking for a full-time Media Licensing /Sales Associate to join our team. The responsibilities include providing quality service to clients inquiring about stock footage licensing. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in client oriented media licensing, video production services, and database management. The candidate must be a team player that is detailed oriented with great communication and writing skills. The Media Licensing /Sales Associate must have the ability to respond effectively within fast deadlines and to multiple tasks. Direct experience in media production, servicing media to the creative industry, and natural history is a plus.
• Assist the sales team in handling incoming calls and emails with the objective of providing customer satisfaction and retention.
• Assist the sales team with responding to customer inquiries and providing sales support.
• Use database for entering and tracking client communications and orders.
• Research stock footage requests.
• Assist with order fulfillment and delivery of media.
• Answer client inquiries and resolve problems.
• Provide client support for navigating the Footage Search web sites, pricing, and media formats.
• Conduct research to expand client leads.
• Attend industry tradeshows as needed.
• Provide general administrative assistance and project support, as needed.
• BA degree required
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email.
• Ability to complete and prioritize assignments and projects independently.
• Exceptional writing, typing, and proofreading skills.
• Demonstrated expertise in word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
• The ability to use the Internet effectively and quickly for research projects.
• Experience with Macintosh computers and associated applications.
• Ability to follow standard sales protocols.
• Technical knowledge in video production and stock footage industry.
WHO WE ARE:
Footage Search® is a leading stock footage supplier and technology company, providing media professionals around the globe with quality ocean, nature, and adventure footage and online video management solutions. Footage Search offers three stock footage collections representing over 250 leading cinematographers worldwide. OceanFootage is the largest collection of ocean stock footage online. NatureFootage is a comprehensive collection covering wildlife and all aspects of the natural world. AdventureFootage offers premium high definition footage of outdoor adventure activities and action sports. Footage Search provides leading broadcasters, advertising agencies, and production companies worldwide with unique and outstanding stock footage content. Footage Search also provides e-commerce and digital asset management solutions to stock footage suppliers. Footage Search is located in Monterey, California.
Please email your resume and cover letter. Position is open until filled. No phone calls, please.
Disclaimer: Stock Footage and Video Clips are licensed by Footage Search. Footage Search provides high quality video clips of wildlife, outdoor sports, and travel destinations to provide value to our customers. All of our video footage and footagesearch pictures are copyrighted and may not taken without a media license and/or written approval. Thank you for visiting Footage Search.